WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
FLYDE INNOVATION INITIATIVES S.L. (ESB06988885)
Address: MIGUEL YUSTE Street, 6 1st Floor. 28037, MADRID (MADRID)
Phone number: +34 91 196 08 09
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Account information: All data necessary to use the functions of our services (Name, surname, position, email address, postal address, telephone number, users and passwords).
- Use and geographic information: Data related to the services offered, the website and cookies.
- Additional information for the use of services (IP address, browser type, operating system, page visited within our service, location, telephone operator, information about your device, search terms and information cookies.
- Information for the use of the services that links to your account, when the administrator or users link a third-party service with our tool. For example, when you log in to the services with your Google credentials, we receive your name and email address as allowed by your Google profile settings in order to authenticate you. For more information on the privacy practices of these third parties, please see their privacy policies.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES WITH WHICH WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
At www.flyde.io personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the service, including updates to the tool, and protect account security.
- Develop services and research to solve problems and identify trends, uses and areas for the improvement of our services.
- To communicate with you via email or telephone in order to provide customer service, send technical notices, updates, security alerts and administrative messages. Also to provide customer support and troubleshooting.
- Sending information about products, offers and news that may be of interest to you.
- Enforce our legal terms and conditions of use.
- Prevent, investigate and discourage fraudulent, suspicious, unauthorized or illegal activities
- Maintain the security of our services.
No profiles will be created or automated decisions will be made with the personal data collected
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
The organization may treat personal information to:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example and not limitation. General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Company Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and / or services contracted, manage requests.
For responding to requests, the applicant must provide the minimum required information. Otherwise, they will not be able to be attended.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.flyde.io personal data is processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to comply with operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations previously exposed, in addition to the periods established in the applicable file and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf
It is reported that, in general, no international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a data transfer outside the EEA, the organization will have adequate guarantees to carry out said transfer, by virtue of the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible for a file about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of them.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases
- Deletion or Forgetfulness, right to delete the personal data of the interested party
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to email@example.com providing documentation that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the Spanish National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- Postal mail to MIGUEL YUSTE Street, 6 1st Floor. 28037, MADRID (SPAIN) documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the Spanish National Identity Document, or equivalent)
- In any case, you can request the tutelage of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website